Service Supervisor | Dandenong South
Good working conditions, competitive salary package and incentive / bonus scheme.
Automotive Service Advisor, Leading Hand, Operations background desirable.
Career advancement opportunity for the right person.
STG Global is a market leader in the manufacture of Vacuum, Water, Service and Tilt Tray Trucks. The STG Global’s head office is located in Brisbane, and backed up by Melbourne and Sydney operations, we can easily relocate and support vehicles all around the country.
With over 30 years of experience, STG Global offers world-class specialised and innovative products that enhance functionality, increase efficiency and productivity; with modulated designs that are suitable for fitment to the chassis of medium to heavy vehicles.
STG Global’s core values are a passion for the environment, respect, true team spirit and customer first approach.
About the Role
We are keen to recruit to someone with an operational, mechanical or electrical trade background currently in a hands-on, technical or service advisor role looking to take the next step in their career with an exciting and progressive company.
The successful applicant will play a key role in providing industry leading service and technical support to our customers, making pro-active outbound calls, ensuring work is completed to a high standard, and identifying opportunities to promote and increase service revenue and customer satisfaction.
Skills and Experience
• Full Australian work rights.
• Preferably trade qualified or demonstrated industry experience.
• Current drivers’ licence. HR Truck and Forklift license an advantage but not essential.
• Experience on a wide variety of equipment is desirable.
• Excellent troubleshooting and diagnosis capability.
• Have an organised approach to work procedures.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Be adaptable to challenging situations and changing business demands.
• A keen eye for detail, quality, safety and cleanliness.
• Honesty and reliability.
• Have excellent communication skills.
• Be passionate about customer service and reputation.
• A can-do positive attitude.
• A great working environment and a close-knit team.
• A variety of interesting equipment to service and support.
• Clean, modern and safe facilities.
• Permanent full-time employment.
• Training and career development opportunities.
• Company paid Truck and Forklift licenses conditional upon tenure.
• Social / Employee benefits program.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking on the big big red "Apply for this job" button, complete the online form - select job reference number 21022 - and attach your CV.
If you require clarification before applying, please call Laurie Williams on 0412 523 168 for a confidential chat.
We can only consider applicants with the necessary citizenship or residency status that allows them to legally live and work in Australia. The employer is not offering sponsorship and we cannot give immigration assistance or advice.